The Gaming Technologies Association
The Gaming Technologies Association (GTA) is the peak representative body for Australia’s gaming machine technology suppliers. GTA strives to enhance the sustainable success of our members and the national gaming industry through policy leadership and industry advocacy.
In particular, GTA acts to:
- increase stakeholders’ understanding of our vibrant, responsible and sustainable industry;
- support efficient, balanced and effective gaming policy, legislation and regulation;
- champion technology as a vital contributor to responsible gaming efforts;
- encourage innovation to meet player and customer needs better; and
- represent the interests of gaming suppliers while contributing to the leadership of the broader Australian gaming industry.