The Gaming Technologies Association is the peak representative body for Australian gaming machine technology suppliers. We strive to enhance the sustainable success of our members and the national gaming industry through policy leadership and industry advocacy.
In particular, the GTA acts to:
- increase key stakeholders’ understanding of our vibrant, responsible and sustainable industry;
- support efficient, balanced and effective gaming policy, legislation and regulation;
- champion technology as a key contributor to responsible gaming efforts;
- encourage innovation to better meet player and customer needs; and
- represent the interests of gaming suppliers while contributing to the leadership of the broader Australian gaming industry.